Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Write Write write!!!



Yeah ok
I'm... I'll
Yeah so here i m to think and scribble something
But my mind can't come up with anything right now :( :(
ummmm ...... THE CAMPUS WALK........ Bah!!!!


I din't get to participate in the orientation program when i joined college... and maybe thats why i had to pay for it while i'm the member of the CUS (College Union Society) now...


Met a few NEW people too... day-college students, and finally came to know the LnD convenor and so the entire CUS cabinet (will it make a difference? well it has just added to the quick interaction ability of mine ahem ahem!!)
Got to know of places i din't even hear of in the past two years (as if i care!!)
Still had a tiring walk with a herd of freshers who went on giggling for no reasons (or maybe at me, whatever), shy group of first-time college goers ..... reminds me of my first year too but i know it won't take them long to gel into the atmosphere that this college provides and it will be soon when they will have the attitude of being an MCCian..
Laid-back and relaxed... rest everything is left to time..


I have walked a lot :(


and yeah most importantly i met MY PEOPLE :) :) after a long long time.... which reduced most of my weariness
anyway rest when i'm really in the right mood o WRITE :) :) :)


(hope it's read  by someone :P :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment